AND THE STORY BEGINS #part2 | ronak shah


Story begins at girl's home,

I will never forget that day. Maybe I was destined to meet him. Just out of college, I was enjoying my life. I had moved to a new city, away from home, and everything seemed interesting.

One weekend while I was traveling to my sweet home. I noticed this guy in my bus. I have to admit that I have always had a thing for guys who love reading. Maybe that was the reason I noticed him in the first place. I only remember him, though he was there in my row at last seat. Little did I know that our story would not end there on the bus.

I had not even thought that I would ever see him again. But things didn’t end there…the next day I received a friend request from a guy. we had no mutual friends and thus I just ignored that request. Later that night, I received a message from the same guy on Instagram he asked if I remembered him: “I am the guy who was there in bus ” You can guess how surprised I was…

I was excited as well. The guy with dimples has found me on Instagram.!!! I guess he had heard when ticket checker calls my name about reservation of seat and had spent almost a day and a half on Instagram searching for me, and that too with just my first name. Now considering that I have a very common name, there should have been so many girls with the same name on Instagram. Thinking all this made me feel good and special; a guy had taken so much effort of going through all the profiles and had found me.

We had a long chat that night and he messaged me:-
The way you look at me every time in a bus I say goodbye makes it so hard for me to walk away from you.’
good night gorgeous


after that our chat continued for a couple of days. I could sense that I was in love with him. Given the fact that I knew very little about him in the beginning, I was very scared of how he would turn out to be.

He just happened to come in my life. Nothing planned!! And I wish he can turn to be the best thing ever came across. He really made me believe that love, at first sight, does exist.

Morning again he texted

"Hello, beautiful..!! I want to tell you something"

To be continued

click here to read part 3

written by me
edited by sayali
share if you love it !!!
AND THE STORY BEGINS #part2 | ronak shah AND THE STORY BEGINS  #part2 | ronak shah Reviewed by Ronak shah on August 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.