FINALLY HE did.! #part3



The story so far
bus journey-two stranger- afraid to look at each other-cant able to talk-left as the stranger- he sent the request on Instagram-request accepted-day night chatting-feeling popups


#part3

In morning he again texted,
Hey, beautiful I want you to tell you something?

hey beautiful,
I want a girl who would hold my hand in line at the mall and all the boys jealous.
I want someone who would sing to me at random moments.
someone who is goofier than romantic
a girl who would through stuffed animals at me.
someone who would bet me kisses than she could bet me at PlayStation games and let me win
a girl who makes fun of me just to hear my voice
a girl who would play with my hair when my head on her lap.
someone who I could share Cadbury with and lay on a blanket with to count stars.
but mostly...
one who be my best friend, lover, partner, all of the mine !!!!

When I first saw you I was afraid to look at you. when I first sent you to request I was afraid of rejection when I first text you I was afraid to love you that now that I love you and I am afraid to loose you.

I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,
In Your Love And I don’t want,
My Son to Do same for Your Daughter,
So let's make them Brother And Sister ...
I LOVE YOU, Sweetheart....


its been 4 hours she hasn't checked Instagram message he is getting irritating. obsessed to wait for her message.
finally, she saw his message and go offline. his feeling is killing himself.
he started thinking did I say something wrong? now she will reply me in future or just she blocked me? oh, my god, his eyes are filled with tears. heart skips a beat.she continuously checking her profile.

Finally, she started typing....
Before I answer your question I want to tell you something. let's meet at
MARINE DRIVE


. to be continued...
FINALLY HE did.! #part3 FINALLY HE did.! #part3 Reviewed by Ronak shah on September 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.