The story so far ..! #me | ronak shah | ronak book blog

Life is indeed a great discovery and learning in itself. Every day it keeps revealing myself to me with something or the other. As I strongly believe that there’s a lot more in me than I can imagine, I never ever actually thought that there’s this deep writer inside me that exists who loves to play with words. So this is a blog, a real story of how I discovered the Writer in me! I was not a kid who was born with an amazing writing talent and also I never ever made or maintained any kind of diary in my life that most of the writing lovers do maintain before publishing their writing work professionally. But yes, I was good at writing skills during my school days. Writing skills such as essay writing, story writing, letter writing, etc., I used to do very well in these.

I still remember a day from my school when in my 6th grade a teacher after reading my essay congratulated me in front of the whole class. The essay that she gave in homework a day before; I don’t know what she found in it. But that was the time when someone recognised my writing skills for the first time. Luckily in my case, it happened to be our English Teacher “Mr. Patil”, who was actually our class teacher.

At that time I was not that matured and focused about life. I was just a kid who used to love dancing, playing with my friends and have fun. All in, I was just a carefree child. So the kind words of a teacher I took them as a compliment and I didn’t think more about it whether to start writing more such essays and improve my writing skills. Then somewhere between preparing for my 10th std board exams, the writing skills in me slowly started vanishing away as I had to focus on other subjects too.

The life went by and kept playing its part. I passed my 10th std with flying marks. I entered college and got the admission in K.B.P. college islampur. I took science in junior college years and passed my 12th std with decent marks. Those two years spent studying science were nothing but a big struggle. Physics and chemistry didn’t interest me at all. The only subject I found interesting in a syllabus was English, maths and there was this Poem called “Don’t Quit” in 12th English Textbook which had some kind of impact on me that time. I found myself focused on life at this time. At the same time the love of dancing started turning into a passion. I started performing here and there.

Being a self-taught, self-made Dancer. I used to research online on the Internet about automobile , read articles, learn by watching YouTube . Then one fine day when I was researching late online, I got introduced to the word ‘blog’. So it’s my love towards mechanical stem that introduced me to this beautiful word called ‘blog’. Simultaneously I was fascinated with another art called DRAWING, all because of it. And I wanted to start drawing also. This was my another dream apart from the blog. A couple of years went by - living life, finding myself and of course dancing. I decided to study B.E. mechanical as a graduation degree. When I entered into the second year of B.E. studies, I thought to give blogging and drawing dream a shot. To be honest, I was actually bored with the mechanical studies load and pressure. And for this, I needed an escape plan. Dancing has always been there for me every time. So, somewhere during dancing, I decided to start blogging and drawing. I decided to take that one step and ever since there’s no turning back.

I started this blog (ronakrshah.blogspot.com) exactly a month before entering the 20th year of my life on 15th july 2016. Yes, I started blogging when I was almost 20 years; pretty late though, I know! But that was the right time for me, I feel so. I published my first ever blog. It took me like almost three weeks to write before publishing my first ever blog. The best part about this first blog is that just after publishing it online here on blogger, I got like more than 100+ views just in a day.  To be honest, I didn’t actually think that I will be getting 100+ views for my first blog post on the first day. This was crazy and so is my blog and so is me.

This is how my Writing Adventures i.e. the Journey of my Writing started with a mission to inspire people, to make them smile or happy, to touch their heart, to bring some change in this world, voicing people to follow their dreams and find the inner voice, etc. So, this is how I discovered the Writer in me!“The one step that turned into a dream come true,An escape plan that turned into a great fantasy,This is how I discovered me"

The story so far ..! #me | ronak shah | ronak book blog The story so far ..! #me | ronak shah | ronak book blog Reviewed by Ronak shah on August 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.