I will forget you too book review

I will forget you too

When I read the title. I felt it's the ending of some story and the boy or girl is going to be in some kind of depression thought.
Because it says "I'll forget you too"

The cover is very simple. It's a very very light read. Even a non-reader can finish within two-three hours. It just 95 pages yet able to cover most of the point.

Our Protagonist Abhilash fall in love with his classmate. It's a more like a story of teenage where we all face some kind of love phase. Even I don't tell you can predict 80% of book. Because it happens with everyone.
He falls in love
Then they become friends
Then best friend
You get it right?
I don't have to explain more.

Now the point why you should read this.
Well to know
How abhilash proposed her?
How she reacted?
What happened at end?
Is this story successful?

The plot is purely teenage with full of emotions, love, little glimpse. Language is very simple and lucid. All character are well developed and described. My personal favorite is amit.
The most emotional part is letters.

As it's start to end lover story I was confused about title is it justify? Well , after reading ending it's goes well. Ending is quite different and reality.

For teenage this is really good book.

#punebloggers #puneblogger #bookblogger #indianreaders #indiangiveaway #indianblogger #indianbooktuber #bookblogger #bookstagramcommunity #bookstragram #indianbookstagram #bookphotography #amazonreview #topreviewer #authorlife #authorcommunity #writerscommunity #bookstagramindia #bookreview #reviewbook #reviewer #puneinstagrammers #bookaholic #bookstragrammer

I will forget you too book review I will forget you too book review Reviewed by Ronak shah on September 16, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Great Article
    Visit : http://www.thechineseinterpreter.com
    Visit : https://frenchtranslationindia.blogspot.com/
    Visit : https://russiantranslatorindia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.