birthday is just a birthday ???

ronak shah bday

Time flies so quickly when you are having fun, living and enjoying life.Though I strongly believe that age is just a number for me and it should be the same for all of us I mean. But the fact I feel that cannot be forgotten here is “we are growing a year older every time our birthday comes”. The question that marks up here is not "what we should plan for our birthday, with whom we must celebrate or what age we will become". But, the question here is that “Are we really doing something that will add up in life and make that year count & worth since the last birthday of ours; so that we can celebrate this one special day called birthday at fullest feeling we did something good for that last one year.


the word Birthday has whole different meaning. It literally means ‘the year’s day’ for me. Because...

It is the day that defines the whole year since last birthday celebration,

It is the day that defines our birth,

It is the day that defines our life,
And, it is the day that defines our birthday & truly is the reason for the celebration.

Well, let me make the meaning of Birthday more clear. Yes, birthday is all about celebrations and it should be that only. But the meaning of it lies in the point “Celebrations, for what?” - that one day in a year which comes every single year or for a one day or age more in life. This isn’t what birthday celebration is all about? Instead, the celebration should be for a year’s day as it should reflect the reason behind celebrating the whole year on this special day called Birthday.
You know, the day of our birth comes every year without fail. But it takes a lot to celebrate the year’s day called Birthday.

I will be celebrating the birthday . By saying this, I feel so proud of myself because I have not only done just one thing that has added up in my life since the last birthday but I have done so many things. Not to mention - Yes, they were hard. In fact very hard. But, patience, hard work and self-belief are what made me achieve the things I wanted to do and what I truly love.


I feel so lucky to have had the life that I am living. I am so thankful and grateful to God for this. A lot of people don’t actually have an as great family as I have, as close few friends as I have or perhaps every little thing that I have in my life. I feel blessed and thankful that’s all I can say!

I’m excited to witness what will happen next in my life and I’m so ready to live for whatever life is going to throw at me next, either good or bad. I’m all ready to start and enter into life. It is the start of a whole new part of my life and I’m going to make it as amazing as I can.

The last 20 years of my life have been outstanding and it was one hell of a crazy ride. The ride that I will never ever forget, carry with me & cherish it lifelong. So bring on the next 20, And I’ll make them, even more, better & worth.


birthday is just a birthday ??? birthday is just a birthday ??? Reviewed by Ronak shah on July 16, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.