Supercop of Aryavrat book review

Supercop of Aryavrat

Favorite mythological character?

Where I saw the title and cover I thought it's going to be safe read with some science, facts and future theory. I got disappointed when I finished reading this.

Let's start from the beginning. This book is a summary of Lord Krishna. The book starts with a battle of Dwarka how Krishna faced difficulties to save yadavas. Well, this story was completely new to me. The first time come across such things about Krishna. (Not sure whether its fact or not).

Then the plot moves back to the birth of Krishna. And they we have seen those demons in Krishna movie, serials. Though the narration is simple yet I wonder about facts.

The story is from the Krishna perspective. How the war is portrayed and everything about Krishna's life.

I had a lot of confusion while reading this book. Weather everything I know is true or what I'm reading is true. The only good thing is the climax and starting post absolutely great to read.

Even if you see the title you may feel it's modern age story but it's all not. The language is really good and lucid. The research is quite good. But the plot is something I didn't like much.

I would rate 2. 9

#contencreator #content #ronakshah
#punebloggers #puneblogger #bookblogger #indianreaders #indianblogger #indianbooktuber #bookblogger #bookstagramcommunity #bookstragram #indianbookstagram #topreviewer #authorlife #authorcommunity #writerscommunity #bookstagramindia #bookreview #reviewbook #reviewer #puneinstagrammers #bookaholic #bookstragrammer #creator #content #blogger #money





Supercop of Aryavrat book review Supercop of Aryavrat book review Reviewed by Ronak shah on November 23, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.