Twenty short stories | book review | leadstart

Twenty short stories
.
How's the day treating you? Well I came across another short stories book. But, I didn't liked this.
.
Firstly I hate when they make mistake on index page. Like in index it shows 95 pages and the total count of pages is 150. Sorry but this book lost point from starting.
.
Coming towards the stories some of them are good and well developed like my favorites are
Life, before and after
Birthday
Fate.

Other stories are quite predictable as you read them. The plot of stories is quite fast. And language is easy going.

This is for people you mostly enjoy small read. I personally didn't liked that much

I would rate 2.8
Twenty short stories | book review | leadstart Twenty short stories | book review | leadstart Reviewed by Ronak shah on June 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.