Scribbled 4 | jatun sethi | leadstart Publisher |book review

 
Scribbled 4
.
What type of person you are ? Do you enjoy Short read like one to five paragraphs. Or do you like to dig more in big novels well I'm in both type. And this book come in first part I'll tell you why.
.
Let's start with cover. It's very simple and attractive. When I saw it I felt like all the pictures are connected to each other. But, to be my surprise all pictures have different stories. That's best part of it.
.
First story start with coffee "give me some coffee I'll give you reason to live". Like this sentence literally mean it. Story start in Starbucks, when a girl arrive and they met. Then they go to travel and end in Malaysia while he returns to delhi and she forget passport so she is coming with nexy flight. In between police caught him in drugs case. When he call her to ask why you did to me? She talk about some past. So what is past ?
.
Second one tag 33 is more like a movie. I felt little bit okay okay feeling. Because same plot goes in story. Both meet, they travel for a while, she was lying about everything. When he ask her , she say I'm agent and I'm on mission. So what is her mission ? Will she is planning something bad ?
.
The next two stories are written in same way. With some or other twist. Author did well job to create twist and turns at the end of every story. We can guess what is going to happen at the end of story.
.
The characters are well developed and described. The plot of every story is good. The language is very easy and it's really a short read. The only thing I don't liked is less twist at the end.
.
In a nutshell a easy and short enjoyable read.
Scribbled 4 | jatun sethi | leadstart Publisher |book review Scribbled 4 | jatun sethi | leadstart Publisher |book review Reviewed by Ronak shah on June 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.