Mussoorie's Mythistory | book review | niyogi books

Mussoorie's Mythistory

We all love travelogue. This book holds a special place in my heart. This book is collection of 12 awesome, carefully, handpicked stories. All the stories have one common thing and that is the name itself "mussoorie". The reason behind having this in favorite list is Hill's. (Hill's station are person favorite)

I have one question what you cannot find in this book ? Actually it's have different stories from all the genre. Hugh and Colleen both are travel writer so obviously I expected high from this book and to be surprise it did very well job.

12 different stories have completed different ending and you can't have any clue of it. The narration is beautiful done and the language is simple. It's very light and easy read. "The door" is one of my favorite read.

At some point I'm damn confused either I'm reading reality or fiction.

A must read.
Mussoorie's Mythistory | book review | niyogi books Mussoorie's Mythistory | book review | niyogi books Reviewed by Ronak shah on March 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.