Love last forever #part 5 | ronak shah

the story so far
bus journey-two stranger- afraid to look at each other-cant able to talk-left as the stranger- he sent a request on Instagram-request accepted-day night chatting-feeling popups- meet at marine drive


#part5 last one
She asked 
Why do you love me do much?
He said:-I love you because I do. I love you because the Universe showed me the way to you. I love you because my heart beats for you 

I love you because I feel comfort in being out of my comfort zone with you  I love you because of something, somewhere, directed me to you. It was my soul, and you are its mate.

Through the journey from bus to Marine drive was an epic romantic escape from the real world to meet just like you.

I know you are scared, my sweet Angel. I know you feel the pangs of fear and the dread of a journey. But I promise you this.  When the demons come I will stand strong with you at my back and you will be protected. When the stone comes raining from the sky I will shield you until each storm passes.

Her eyes filled with tears.
He (holding her hands )
Don't cry, sweetheart
I don’t know any answer I just know I love you and I want you to stay with me two times. Now and Forever. 

She: Why ? (smiling with tears)
He: You are more than love to me … you are the world to me!! (hug her with love and peace)

As the sunrise begin the sunkissed both of them as giving the blessings of love and lifelong life. And the journey of the new couple in d world full love stories there love story will remain forever and ever ..! 

With love from 
Author
Ronak shah!
Love last forever #part 5 | ronak shah Love last forever  #part 5 | ronak shah Reviewed by Ronak shah on October 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.