Straight to normal | sharif d. Rangner | book review |

Straight to Normal: My Life as a Gay Man
.
Click here to check book on Amazon
.
From the childhood I always heard about LGBT topic's but, never went deep down to understand what actually is or how the person feels about it.
.
Click here for best reads
.
I'm glad that I read this book. Firstly a kudos to author and publisher to creating a such masterpiece and adding another genre in indian literature.
.
Before reading this book I had lot of questions will I able to finish it ? Will this change something? But, I can proudly say it completely changed my mind to look at LGBT.
.
Straight to Normal: My Life as a Gay Man is a autobiography of  book talk about author's Discovery of own sexuality,  community and many more things that I got goosebumps while reading it. Can you imagine as a child how the life of author have gone Though to understand such thing by own.

As a book lover I read about love, friendship, sex and almost every topic and developed own thinking about it the same way this book  taught me so much of new emotions, new way to understand, at some time I felt like crying.
.
When you pick up this book you will find attachment easily as the narration is so lucid. I request you to please do read this book at least once in life to understand struggle of LGBT person.
.
I personally felt so much of emotions, I know this is not genre that we usually read. But, it's okay to read something which is not your cup of it and I did. I felt good and sad too at the end of book.
.
I seriously request you to pick up once in life.

#strai
Straight to normal | sharif d. Rangner | book review | Straight to normal | sharif d. Rangner | book review | Reviewed by Ronak shah on March 20, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.