The way you do | Weekend reading | ronak shah | ronak book blog

One of friend send me this

A young Officer emigrated to Canada for better prospects and applied for a salesman's job in a dept store The boss asked what he did Yes sir, I was a salesman in India. The boss liked him and said, "You can start tomorrow. Next day at 6 pm boss asked "How many sales did you make today?" "Sir, I made ONE sale!" "Only one sale?!" shot back the boss. "No! No! You see, most of my staff make 20 or 30 sales a day By the way, how much was your sale worth?" "933005 Dollars," said the man. "What?! How did you manage that? "Well," said the salesman, "this man came in and I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium hook and finally a really large hook. Then I sold him a good fishing rod and fishing gear Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast. So I told him he'd be needing a boat, so I sold him that 20-foot schooner Then he said his Volkswagen wouldn't be able to carry it, so sold him that new Deluxe 4X4 Blazer. The boss asked in astonishment, You sold all that to a guy who came in for a fish hook? No, sir,he came in to buy a headache tablet and I convinced him that fishing is best remedy for headache That’s the attitude, passion, smartness, hard work and salesmanship Have a fabulous weekend
The way you do | Weekend reading | ronak shah | ronak book blog The way you do | Weekend reading | ronak shah | ronak book blog Reviewed by Ronak shah on January 19, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.