the best one #BeyondTheEdge #VivobookS15 #AsusIndia

hello
my name is Ronak Shah. I am a dancer. when it comes to dancing u need to have lots of space on your laptop and the speed should be great to transfer all data from your camera. another important thing when it comes to editing the video to give sound effect other laptop lagging a

lot so, you required a high processor to work on editing video. last week I saw the video of Mumbaikar Nikhil so, I thought let's apply for it.

the major problem faced is as follows,
storage problem

speed is low
let's come to the Asus Vivo s15
what I like about this laptop are mentioned as below

design
The VivoBook S15 comes with one of the best design, which comprises of metal lid drenched in champagne color with a brushed metal finish. Open the lid and you have thin bezels on the sides.

display
One of the best things I like about this is laptop having the 15.6-inch nano-edge display. The bezels are thin at 7.8mm offering an immersive viewing experience. Running at full HD (1080p) resolution.

storage
The VivoBook S15 is loaded with powerful hardware that will help me to edit the video so fast and it comes with the Intel 8th-gen Core i7 processor. another best thing I like is the space that comes with 16GB DDR4 RAM, the NVidia GeForce MX 150, 1TB HDD and a 128GB SSD.

keyboard
You get a full-size keyboard which is backlit

that's what I like about this device and it will definitely help me to store maximum data and edit video as fast as I can.
thank you
#BeyondTheEdge #VivobookS15 #AsusIndia
the best one #BeyondTheEdge #VivobookS15 #AsusIndia the best one  #BeyondTheEdge #VivobookS15 #AsusIndia Reviewed by Ronak shah on December 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.