A letter to my better half (future wife)

I know after the virukha wedding. Many girls are mad at lehanga and many boys with Anuksha.(haha) 
So I thought let's write a letter to my future wife.😂 
I am not kidding. I mean it 
Hope this letter will reach to her♥

Dear Future wife,

I have so much planned for the both of us, and I have so many stories to share with you. Sometimes, I miss your presence in my life, especially when I’m in some sort of trouble and you’re the only one I feel I can share it all with. When I need my knight in shining armor to rescue me.

I wonder sometimes, if we’re taking forever to meet, or is it that I’ve already met you and just don’t know yet that you’re the one. In fact, very often, as I sit on my couch watching my favorite show F.R.I.E.N.D.S., I wonder what you’d be like. Are you like DC comics lover or the silent bookish kind of girl, or are you like john snow from a game of thrones.

I also wonder, are you the loud, expressive person or the silent type? Tall or short?  Do you love to sport a beard or would you rather be clean-shaven. What is your dress sense like – mostly casuals or formals all the way? As for me, my favorite piece of clothing is my traditional and jeans and you better be okay with that.

I wonder how it will sound when you say my name? How will it feel when you give me a good morning kiss every day, and when your stubble brushes against my cheeks? Will you bring me breakfast in bed and let me have a lazy Sunday?

It’s not important for me whether or not you’re rich with a great bank balance because I am an independent boy who is capable of making a living on his own. The one thing I want from you is immense and unconditional love for me. Psst… I am the slightly jealous and possessive kind. Having said that, I’ve had my fair share of crushes too.

If you’re a movie buff like me, I totally imagine us spending our Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons-watching our favorite ones.  Also, what sports are you interested in? I follow cricket and football, by the way.

Also, dear future darling, my family means the world to me. And I hope that you love them as much as I do. I would do the same for your family. I’d actually love to know what that sort of a lifestyle is all about.

You, my dear, are taking too long to meet. I end up crushing on girl's every now and then, and I fall for them thinking that it is you. But sooner or later I end up figuring out the situation and get out of it in the hope that you are somewhere around the corner, and will be with me very soon.

They say life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. And so, I am going to go and make plans, which don't include you for now. But you know what, you have to come soon so that I can have my kiss on the top of the terrace, spend a night with you as we watch a meteor shower, and binge watch movies and TV series together.

Till then, I will continue to make plans with my friends, have crushes, eat chocolates, visit places, complete my studies and hope that this ‘letter to my future wife’ actually reaches her someday! And you, my dear, do whatever you want to do. And when the time is right, you and I will be together!
Hoping to meet you soon

Yours Truly,
Husband-to-be.
A letter to my better half (future wife) A letter to my better half (future wife) Reviewed by Ronak shah on December 15, 2017 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Truely...... u r falling in love & maybe you are, i wish you all the best with your future wife i hope you will get her soon.....hav a great fight

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.