A letter to father

A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, 
Nor a sail to take us there,  but a guiding light WHOSE LOVE shows us the way. “

Dear dad,
I want to write this letter for you here because I wish to express my feelings that I am afraid to show in person.

Since the day a child is born a father gets ready to lock his emotions and feelings up and hide it in the vicinity of the child. 

If a child stumbles and falls down every father becomes happy!

Yes, because he does not mark that his child has fallen down but becomes happy because his child is learning.

I know we never got along that well and we’ve never had a very close relationship; I know I wasn’t the perfect daughter/ son nor were you the perfect father. I guess, maybe, our little imperfections make as perfect together after all.
If someone asks me what's the DIFFICULT thing to do? 
I always say in my mind "TO HUG DAD"

My happiest memory of you is the one you consider the happiest as well. Do you remember? That sunny day in the city when we went out on the bike? I was pedaling and you were sitting in the back, struggling to maintain balance. I was so happy and so were you. 

Even though you were miles away you taught me many things without realizing it. I didn’t realize it until now. You taught me how to open my eyes in all the possible ways. You taught me what unconditional love is; that spiritually we were always connected. You taught me in your silence and you taught me with your words

I don't know which is longer always or forever.
But i love you till the time always become forever

With love 
A daughter/son
A letter to father A letter to father Reviewed by Ronak shah on December 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.