A date with her #conversation

DATE one of the craziest word in life's dictionary. Even wondered how many time you have been on the date. Let's say if your really stud personality then the chances are pretty high but, for an ordinary person like you and me the chances of this fairly low. 

Let's see how the arrange marriage date will happen. I'm quite sure it will blow your mind. 

THE GIRL: a girl who is straightforward free minded, aim to fly higher. She has long straight hair, pretty cool attitude, Frank. Always choose to go further than what she deserves but, always comes a sad part of everyone's life and in her life is STRICT PARENTS. 

THE BOY:- The boy middle-class background, enjoyable nature, CA, with the little high dream like to play with numbers, average looking.

After their parent's discussion, they decided to meet at the coffee shop.

He: hi

She: hello 

He : have a seat .!

She: since we don't know each other we have to be honest.

He: well of course

She: you ask questions I response and vice-versa your first to ask

He: why a degree in history?

She: I like to uncover the truth hidden in past.
Why CA

He: I like to uncover things in numbers just kidding I like numbers

He: what kind of food you like?

She: I love golgappe, what about you?

He: I love North Indian 

She: I also love cooking as long as I don't have to do seven times a week.
Do you cook? 

He: do I cook? I make excellent instant tea

She: that's not called cooking!

He: well when it comes cooking I choose to hotel
Do you want movies? 

She: who doesn't? Full on Bollywood masala movie for Shahrukh first day first show
Do you? 

He: I prefer English movies (which she doesn't even know)
(At this time not a single thing is matching)

He: books?

She: I can't sleep without reading it!

He:u mean to say books make you sleep(wink)

She: very smart. I mean I read every time.

He: music?

She: Kishor old music 

He: it's electronic music for me without vowels 

She: oh what your goals in life?

He: same as middle-class person have to earn enough to feed family and live peacefully and many other they involve
What about you?

She: I want to help people! 
I think we should stop here it's not gonna work.

He: you can ask more 

She: can't you see nothing is common between us 

He: I am looking for a girl with a little uncommon Don't you want to see something new in future?

She: it's not gonna work we will fight always.

He: okay can I ask you some more questions? 
What makes you sad? 

She: someone disrespects me.

He: what makes you happy? 

She:(smiling) many things  A cloudy night on a beach, a walk on Marin drive, a sweet warm hug.

He: can I tell you my goal? 

She: we already did with it? 

He: I told you they involve 
Well, I want to learn how to make golgappe, I want to listen to Kishore Kumar and old songs and I want to start going to a gym. 

Okay! Before I come here I'm as nervous as you are I'm a simple guy with wishlist and I cross the bridge when I get there. Do you know how it feels when you lost the way and find out. I feel the same right now and I think you are the best half I can find out.
Don't you heard negative poles always attract

She: yeah(blushing) let's meet again.

He: so can I tell my mom I found my other half! (Wink)



Source :- a video caught my eye on YouTube
A date with her #conversation A date with her #conversation Reviewed by Ronak shah on December 02, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.