Vows of new generation of ROMEO and JULIET | ronak shah



At church,
welcome friends and followers, as we gather today to witness two Facebook accounts become one long annoying Facebook account. I believe the couple have written their own vows,

Juliet said, I vow to always tag you in funny memes. I will be the first one to make your Instagram post and will always let you borrow my phone charger even when my battery is closer to running out.

Romeo said, it was love at first tag. I vow to point out cute dogs both online and offline. I'll never like another girl's selfie and I'll upload an appreciation post of you.

well that's true love, pop said.

Juliet, i promise to cuddle all the night and watch football , cricket with you. I will always make bed tea for you.

Romeo, i promise to play ludo game whenever you need and never snatch tv remote when you're watching sasural siman ka or ye rista kya kehlata hai. And promise to take you ones in week for shopping.

Juliet, i promise to watch Netflix and GOT shows together and not watch your head without you. And i promise to cook good food for you.
Romeo, I promise not to complain when you're asked to take a Story for snapchat and Instagram. I promise i will always eat Maggi with you and not complain about food. let's get a boomerang for your Instagram story.

Juliet,I promise you that i will never complain about you to my BFF in kitty party and i will never say "I'm fine" if I'm not.
romeo, I promise you that i will never go GOA with friends and always use hashtag while talking

pop, i announce that you Facebook official wedding ceremony is done romeo, you may send a kiss emoji to your bride. likes and love are in the air.


share to romeo and Juliet of your life.
Vows of new generation of ROMEO and JULIET | ronak shah Vows of new generation of  ROMEO and JULIET  | ronak shah Reviewed by Ronak shah on August 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.